How does Algolia calculate the Maximum QPS?
Max QPS is calculated as follows:
- Take the number of queries for each second over a 5-minute time range
- This gives us 300 values, 1 for each second (60 seconds * 5 minutes = 300 values)
- Take the max number of queries from these 300 values
- This will be the max QPS for those 5 minutes
- To get the max for 1 hour, take the 12 max QPS per 5 minutes and get the max of those
You might want to know how the Max QPS differs from the Global Max QPS.
Please contact email@example.com to find out the maximum QPS associated with your specific plan.